Morton Vardeman & Carlson is a strategic marketing and communications firm based in Gainesville, Ga. Founded in 1973, the firm advises a regional base of commercial and industrial clients with services ranging from branding, graphic design and website development to digital marketing, writing and public relations.
Digital Marketing Specialist
A Digital Marketing Specialist at MVC will demonstrate a clear understanding of each client’s business and goals to plan and execute digital marketing strategies that deliver excellent ROI. This team member works collaboratively with our Account Executives (the primary client contacts) to develop and coordinate digital campaigns – and help communicate the value of the agency’s services to our clients.
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience
- Clear understanding of SEO, content writing, and online advertising strategy and execution
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics 4, Google Ads, and Google Search Console
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and well organized
- Excellent time management skills
- Google Looker Studio, Google Tag Manager, CallTrackingMetrics (or other call tracking platforms)
- Social media management and advertising (Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Content marketing
- Email marketing
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Create and execute digital marketing strategies aligned with client goals
- Perform keyword, competitor, industry, and content development research
- Optimize paid ad campaigns and manage ad spend
- Track KPIs through digital analytics and reporting to ensure strategies are achieving client objectives and producing ROI
- Effectively manage internal communication and assist in setting client expectations
- Execute continual research and learning to stay aware of trends within client industries and the digital marketing world
- Prioritize tasks and manage time appropriately to meet short and long-term deadlines
- Identify additional marketing opportunities and assist in educating clients
Salary and Benefits
Range of $46,000 to $54,000, based upon experience level. Matching 401-K, competitive benefits provided.